A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
KNIGHTS is a minimalistic puzzle game based on a single chess piece, the titular knight. A simple enough to pick up and relaxing experience.
The goal for each level is to set each of the colored knights into a space of their corresponding color. Forethought and future planning are key abilities to master for later puzzles. New ways to tackle a problem will gradually evident as the game progresses, allowing several solutions for the same puzzle.
- Dozens of hand crafted levels.
- Minimalistic art style for user-friendly experience.
- 75 new procedurally-generated levels created every day.
- 5 grid sizes for gradually increasing difficulty.
- Selectable color-blind friendly palette.
- Relaxing soundtrack and sound effects to delve into the experience.
- Simple gameplay for anyone to pick up and play.
(Steam key included)
To everyone that gave their support and feedback in the making of this project. And a special thanks to YOU, for taking your time to view KNIGHTS.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Abstract, Atmospheric, Casual, Minimalist, Relaxing|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, One button|
|Links||Homepage, Steam, Facebook, Twitter, Development Blog|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.